Türk Modası - Türk Modası ve Tekstil Hakkında Her Şey
Türk Modası İnternet Üzerindeki En Büyük Moda ve Tekstil Sitesi!

Türk Modası

Moda Tasarımcıları

Resmi Giysi

Dış Giyim

Kotlar

Triko

Deri Giyim

Mayo

Örgü

Spor Giyim

Bayan Modası

Gelinlik Modelleri

Abiyeler

Butikler

Bayan İç Giyim

Hamile kıyafetleri

Tesettür Giyim

Erkek Modası

Mezuniyet Takımları

Erkek İç Giyim

Gömlek

Kravatlar

Düğün Takım Elbiseleri

Gündelik Kıyafetler

Çocuk Modası

Bebek Modası

Ayakkabılar

Moda Aksesuarları

Çantalar

Kemerler

Şapkalar

Cüzdanlar

Atkılar

Eldivenler

Çoraplar

Ev Tekstili

Perdeler

Yatak Örtüleri

Yatak Çarşafları

Havlular

Masa Örtüleri

Bornozlar

Battaniyeler

Döşemelik Kumaşlar

Minderler

Pijamalar

Halılar

Tekstil Malzemeleri

İplikler

Kumaşlar

Düğmeler

Tekstil Etiketler

Pamuk

Tekstil Kimyasalları

Deri İmalatı

Tekstil Boyama

Nakış

Fermuarlar

Yün

Tekstil Ambalaj

İpek

Kadife

İş Kıyafetleri

Tekstil Makinaları

Moda Mağazaları

Ulusal Kıyafetler

Moda Dergileri

Tekstil Baskı

Moda Fotoğrafçılığı

Parfümler

Otomotiv Tekstili

Takı

Moda Modelleri

Tekstil Hizmetleri

Online Moda Mağazaları

Düğünler

Parti Kostümler

Medikal Ürünler ve Giyim

İPEKİŞ TEKSTIL İPEKİŞ TEKSTIL

İPEKİŞ TEKSTIL

Tekstil Malzemeleri
Kumaşlar
İPEKİŞ TEKSTIL
DOSAB MUSTAFA KARAER CD.NO:33 OSMANGAZI
Tel.: +90 224 280 24 00
Faks: +90 224 261 31 21
E-posta: info@ipekis.com.tr
Web Sitesi: www.ipekis.com.tr

Ipekis Mensucat Turk A.S. was founded with the directive of Atatürk, the founder of modern Turkey, only two years after the proclamation of the Republic of Turkey in1923. The main motive was to utilize the wide - spread sericulture production in Bursa area. Atatürk himself laid the foundation of Ipekis factory on Oct 1st, 1925 which is known to be the first industrial premise of the new Republic, hence a milestone for the start of industrialization under the new regime. Ipekis was founded as an incorporation at that time and was also one of the first exporters in the history of Republic of Turkey.

Ipekis was incorporated into Tarman Group in 1991 and is currently operating in the wool fabric industry. The company is manufacturing at its brand-new factory in Bursa which has a 22.000 sqm. covered area. The contruction of the new plant which also includes space for design and showrooms was completed in 2012. The head office and the marketing department is located in Istanbul. There is also a branch in Italy to facilitate marketing, sales and new design development.

Annual production of Ipekis stands at 2.5 million meters. 90% of sales is made of pure wool, while the remaining 10% is made of natural fiber (cashmere, cotton, bamboo, silk and linen)



Türk Modası
5,724 Türk Moda Şirketleri
2,341 Türk Moda Koleksiyonları
IPEKIS TEXTILE
0 Moda Koleksiyonları IPEKIS TEXTILE

Copyright Turkish Fashion.net 2008-2016. Her hakkı saklıdır

Dil seç: English  Türkçe  Deutsch  Русский  Français  Español  Български  Polski  Svenska  Nederlands  Suomi  Dansk  Українська  Česky  Српски  Magyar  Hrvatski   Iletişim